Periods are a very hard time for every girl. Cramps, back pain, headache all these symptoms are familiar to every girl. Watch this video and find a list of periods lifehacks every girl will like to use. If you are suffering from cramps, we have a perfect recipe: take a cup, add some parsley and pour boiling water, add cherry juice and drink. Cherry juice contains magnesium and ellagic acid and they are perfect relaxants and parsley is a source of vitamin K, C, and beta-carotene, which reduces the pain.
Women are so different, but there’s one thing that unites us. Yes, period cramps. You can hardly find a woman who hasn’t experienced them at least once in her life, and most of us experience them regularly. Every month, millions of women around the world wish to change bodies with men so as not to experience this pain — or at least have a treatment that can help them stand straight. Hold on, ladies!
20 IDEAS TO SURVIVE YOUR PERIODS
Wondering how to quickly remove blood stains? Watch This Video Below!
13 Best Ways To Help You Fight Those Lady Pains And Easily Survive
We have found 13 best ways to help you fight those lady pains and easily survive this time of the month. Check them out!
Drink herbal tea
Herbal tea is something people have been drinking for centuries, relying on the healing properties of herbs. Though using tea to relieve pain may seem weird to some, scientists have proved the benefits of chamomile tea in curing such things as period cramps. It contains glycine, which relieves muscle spasms, thus relaxing the uterus. Moreover, the effect of tea is cumulative and can last for up to 2 weeks.
Turmeric tea has also been proved to help with cramps due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also removes spasms, calms you down, and reduces bloating. So here’s the recipe for this exotic tea:
- 24 g (0.8 oz) grated turmeric root
- 13 g (0.45 oz) grated ginger root
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Several pieces of ground black pepper
- 80 g (2.8 oz) honey
- Juice of half a lemon
Mix the ingredients in a jar, and stir thoroughly. Store in the fridge. To make the tea, take 1 teaspoon of the mixture, and mix with 170-230 ml (6-8 oz) of boiling water. Add some more pepper.
Massage your abdomen with essential oils.
Studies prove that a massage with essential oils can relieve lady pains. So here are several massage techniques to help you survive these days:
- Place your palms on the center of your abdomen, and start drawing large circles, pressing slightly. Do this 30 times.
- Place the middle and index fingers of both hands right over your navel, pressing on your abdomen. Draw a heart, moving up, sideways, and down, finishing the shape under your belly button. Then move your fingers up again. Repeat 20-30 times.
- Place your hands on your back under your ribs. Start moving your hands down, applying pressure, until you reach your tailbone. Repeat about 30 times.
- Rub the lower part of your belly with both hands approximately 30 times.
- Knead your belly with your knuckles for about 30 seconds.
To make the effect better and the process more enjoyable, try some of the essential oils we recommended above. Or you can prepare a mixture of lavender, clary sage, and marjoram (2:1:1 ratio).