According to statistics, hirsutism — also known as excessive hair in unusual areas — affects about 5-10% of women of all ages. However, no matter how healthy we may be, we all have to use tweezers on our faces from time to time in order to look gorgeous. We’ve found that it’s not always necessary to use such painful methods of facial hair removal — especially when other less painful methods can be found right in your kitchen!
We made a list of the most effective remedies for removing facial hair that you can use easily from the comfort of your own home.
9. Green gram + rose water
- 2 tablespoons of green gram flour
- 1-2 tablespoons of rose water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Place green gram flour and rose water in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add lemon juice to the paste and then mix the ingredients once again.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas of your skin.
- Let it sit there for about 20-25 minutes or until it’s completely dry.
- Rub the mask off with your fingers.
Repeat: 3-4 times a week.
Results: Green gram flour has great exfoliating properties and when coupled with rose water, it helps inhibit hair growth.
Suitable for: all skin types