3. Take Virasana yoga position.
Virasana is a basic asana that you need to do on your knees. This pose is one you can perform even right after eating:
- Kneel down. Your knees should be together and your feet should be apart. You can put a big cushion behind you for support.
- Sit down on the support. Add more height, if it’s painful for your knees. Leave your hands resting on your thighs and hold this position for 2-4 minutes.
- Stretch your legs forward for a few seconds.
Be careful and make sure you have some support under your buttocks to minimize the risk of injury. Don’t practice this if you have any bodily trauma.
4. Prevent tiredness by using support stockings or socks.
There are many options nowadays for support stockings and socks that look exactly the same as ordinary ones. They don’t just prevent tired legs and feet, but they also treat them.
This special footwear promotes healthy blood flow between your legs and heart. Also, there are different types for sports and for daily life. Don’t forget to consult with your doctor if you have any concerns or problems.